Visit the Business Resource Center in Utah
- Zions Bank Offers Spanish-Language Monthly Workshops for Latino Entrepreneurs
- The Coronavirus and UTAH Small Business
- New Stimulus Act Includes Small Business Second Draw of PPP Loans
- Utah and Idaho Remain Near the Top of States Where to Start a Business. Here's Why.
- Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses.
- Utah Women's Business Highlighted at International Women's Day Event
- Latino-Owned Businesses Increasing In Utah
- Here Are All the Different Services the Zions Business Resource Center Offers To You At No Cost
- Utah Small Businesses Getting Back to Normal: Tips from the Zions Bank Business Resource Center.
- Zions PPP Program Benefits Small Businesses in Utah; Keeps Utah Economy Going.
Appointments in Utah801-844-7900
310 South Main, 1st Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Complimentary Services Available
- Assessment of the needs of your business
- Assistance on how to write a business plan
- Creating and understanding business financial statements
- Basics on how to structure your business (Corporation, LLC, etc.)
- Access to our computer lab (internet and business plan guides and software)
- Extensive business resource library available (business startup guides, business orientation and training on CDs, DVDs, and multi-media business resources, etc.)
- Access to outside partners, business seminars and workshops
Visit the Salt Lake City Zions® Business Resource Center
The Salt Lake City Zions® Business Resource Center helps aspiring, new or existing business owners start, expand and finance business ventures with the knowledge, tools and guidance needed to succeed. Experienced staff deliver hands-on group workshops and trainings as well as customized one-on-one counseling. Plus, you get access to local resources and industry experts through an the Center's extensive network of professionals.
Services are complimentary and available to the public regardless of where you bank.
Sign up for the Business Resource Center Newsletter for information on local workshops, seminars, and community events, along with other items of interest.