From best practices and calendars, to rules, protocol and networking, Social Media has redefined the way we do business. Refer to the articles in this section to learn how to make connections, share corporate news, market your products and services, and establish network guidelines and policies for your firm.
Social Media Blog - Aliza Sherman is a news media entrepreneur, author, women's issues activist and international speaker. Sherman has received recognition for her role as an entrepreneur focused on women's issues, particularly their role in the news media industry and their participation on the Internet. Check in here to read her weekly blog.
- Defining Social Media - Read here to learn how social media has developed through the years, and how to leverage the phenomenon to build your business.
- Overview of Facebook - With millions of members spanning the globe - and more signing on every day - Facebook provides matchless opportunities to grow your company.
- Overview of Twitter - Twitter provides a virtually instant way to share and gather news, information and business updates, as well as to get quick feedback from your followers.
- Overview of LinkedIn - LinkedIn allows you to build an in-depth professional network, join special interest groups, get updates on connections and stay current on your industry's news.
- Managing Social Media - Keeping up with a variety of social media outlets takes time. Learn which tools and strategies can help you efficiently and effectively manage your accounts.
- Introduction to Blogging - Blogging puts a personal face on your business, but a few consistently applied tactics go a long way to boosting the impact of your message.